A resilient and sustainable natural habitats imbibing diverse cultural and economic resources for current and future generations, where people live, work, and play in harmony with nature.
Working together with the communities for a social, economic and nature friendly sustainable region, through shared initiatives and collaborative action.
- Partnerships to promote our vision in their policies, plans and actions.
- Partners understand their roles in contributing to the environmental, social, economic and cultural wellbeing of the region.
- Ensure success and support through community participation, environment conscious and healthy products and services, education, involvement, and information sharing.
- Strive for a common level of knowledge that can be shared among all partners and stakeholders, enabling informed regional planning, decision making and action supported by a common understanding.
- Demonstrate excellence in biodiversity conservation and facilitate sustainable development practices so that people can live, work and play in harmony with nature.
- We will maintain a responsive, innovative, accountable and financially sustainable organisation through social entrepreneurship and volunteer action.
- We are a grassroot level organisation that will provide affordable volunteer-internship opportunities to young professionals and university students to sustain the core of our human resources in the current phase of our work.
- We will strive for clear and respectful communication within our organisation, with our partners and with members of the local communities.
- We will make decisions that reflect integrity, fairness and sensitivity to all stakeholders affected by our actions.
- We will conduct our work in an efficient and effective manner, exercising creativity and innovation.
- We value the trust of our stakeholders, which will be gained through our commitment to openness and accountability.
- We will maximise engagement of children, youth and women in our local leadership programs.