We have space and opportunities for people and organisations to join us in our endeavours whee we work.
- Volunteer Work
- Social Investors
- Social Enterprise Network Partners
At present, we are working on the following issues:
- Specialisation of Women’s SHGs in economic savings, development of different trades and skills for effective value addition of through product development and diversification.Promotion and marketing of the products of self-help groups
- Documentation of traditional agriculture, culture (conservation/preservation).
- Organic Farming, Kitchen Herbal Gardening, Green House and development of agro-based technology.
- Conservation of traditional seeds and local animal breeds.
- Solid waste management
- Water conservation and management – ground water recharging, drip irrigation and good water use.
- Dissemination of the renewable energy technology.
- Developing and promoting sustainable building technologies
- Eco-tourism development and environmental protection.
Motivated individuals and organisations can send their details to join us and get engaged in projects related to the different areas of work as mentioned above.